top of page

 Astro Huns 
 Hen Parties 

Leave your Guests seeing STARS

Hire a Certified Astrologer for your Hen Party or Event!



- A Group Big Three Reading (Optional)

Sit together with all of the Huns as I spill the tea on each of your Big Three (Sun, Moon & Rising). You'll be able to gloat about how you totes KNEW Susan was a Scorpio Rising. 

- On-on-One Birth Chart/Forecast Readings

Each guest will get a private 5 minute Reading* delving deeper into your Birth Chart or having a peek at what the next year has in store. Every Hun will also get a printed copy of their Birth Chart to take home.

- Gift Bags for every guest (Optional)

Each guest will leave with a gorj little gift bag filled with crystals, jewelry from Indigo Moon Creations, discount codes and some other cute little Astrology-themed surprises. This option comes at a small additional cost.  

- A Free Personalised Compatibility Reading Report for the happy couple will be emailed to the bride-to-be. Hen parties only.

- The chance to purchase stunning Astro Huns Merch on a drunken whim.

*For Hen/Birthday Parties, the Bride-to-be/birthday Kween will get a 10 minute session.


1). Guests' first names and Birth Chart info (time, date and place of birth) must be provided ahead of the event.

2). In-person events must be in Ireland (unless you want to pay for my flights in which case I wouldn't say no), but the event could also take place over Zoom. Contact below for details. 


Prices start at €250 for a group of 10-15 guests in Dublin. Prices will depend on location and the number of guests. 

For less than 10 guests, prices start at €25 p/p.

A 10% deposit must be paid upfront to secure the booking. This deposit will be returned upon cancellation, provided at least 1 week's notice is given. The remaining 90% cost must be paid 1 week before the event. 

Photos provided by Mari Alonso (

Contact for a Quote

I'll get back to you ASAP, Hun!

bottom of page